Is the Smartphone Your Less Considered Camera?
Have you ever encountered any of the following frustrations:
- Your photos are sometimes oddly blurry like vaporous
- Your photos are always framed the same way and lack inspiration
- Your portrait photos give unpleasant faces to look at
- Your scene to be photographed is too large to fit into the picture
- Your close-ups give photos with a mosaic effect
- Your photos are too grainy and parasitized by colored dots
- Your photos have white areas having lost any detail
- Your photos are too blue or too orange
- Your photos are too dark
- Your photos are blurry
- Your photos missed the right time
- Your pictures do not look like to be at the level of your compact, bridge or DSLR camera
Millions of people suffer from these problems without knowing how to solve them, convinced that one can not take beautiful pictures with a smartphone. They are wrong!
I propose here to tamer your smartphone and not fall into the traps of mobile photography. Become a real photographer with your smartphone!
Download for Free My eBook
Discover 12 insightful tricks in my free e-book “Take Beautiful Smartphone Photos: 12 Mistakes to Avoid when Shooting“.
- A complete guide of more than 60 pages to adopt the right reflexes
- Valuable tips for iPhone and Android smartphones
- Available on your PC, tablet or smartphone in PDF and ePub format
- Free and without any obligation: no payment card, no personal information